Make Money Online

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Open with window while clicking on system drives in windows xp

I have seen lots of people facing the issue of open with window while opening any system drive in windows XP. This will happen due to virus attacks. I will give you step by step instruction for getting rid of this issue

Follow these steps

1. Go to Run (CTRL + R)

2. Type cmd (for command prompt)

3. Select your drive which is affected by this problem .Type c:\ if you want to select 'C' drive.
(Same steps for all drives)

4. Type attrib -h -r -s autorun.inf

5. Type del autorun.inf

6. You are done, restart your system and check your drives


Please do comment me , if you liked my post

1 comment:

  1. keep it up ... am expecting more from u... rock on... don't forget to visit my blog...

    ReplyDelete